Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NICKOLI - DR. STREET


Dr. Street - He's not a medical doctor nor a professor of history,

but rather a philosophical doctor

and professor of mystery.



His high energy street theater show and gritty sense of magical comedy has folks not only asking how he does it, but "Why?!" Either way

they ask for more.



Because of its traditional street theater style, Dr. Street's magic

can be performed in any location

or venue. You'll never be more amazed, amused, and possibly confused than when you witness

the mesmerizing operation of Dr. Street............

OR SO IT SAYS ON HIS WEB SITE, nicksharpe.com

Photobucket

i met nick some years back and have shared a pitch with him many times. he has been street performing for many years and has worked and ran with many of the greats. he has helped me emncely in my life and in my work infact if you go to my other blog on learnin street performing and look him up there you will find he taught me a valueable lesson and he has allowed me to pass this wisdom of to my readers.

No comments: