Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Hi, I'm Jimmy Talksalot.


And this is my blog of Sidewalk Performers and Magicians I know, or have heard of, over the years.


Many of these people are old masters, some of which have passed away since their posts.

I have been away from this blog for awhile and I haven't added too many people recently, but I'm back now.

I also have another blog that is dedicated to learning the fine art of busking as a full time job, it is my main blog, and that's where most of the action is, you can go there by clicking HERE.



Lastly, I  sell busking instructional manuals, some of which have become very well known in the industry,  Like my first book To Lure With Spectacle. It made quite a stir when it first came out many years ago. You can check out any of my books by clicking on the "Buy My Books" links at your top right, it will send you to a sales page with free previews.

Or you can tip me right below in my virtual hat.

Your Pal.
Jimmy.

No comments: